Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mom and Dad's Anniversary


Today marks my parent's 36th wedding anniversary.  I got them a new dog collar for my dog, Blondie.  I don't know how they can stand each other for that long.  I limit the time I spend with my dad to 10 minutes a day, and 20 minutes a day for my mom excluding weekends and public holidays.  Well, they are my makers so I'm obliged to commemorate the day that they were socially and religiously accepted as a "loving" couple.  It's a good thing they're out celebrating now, coz frankly I don't think they have many more anniversaries to come; they're too damn old.  May all their days be celebrated with love and joy so they remain out of the house and out of my frickin business.

4 comments:

  1. cute!
    Hopefully many more anniversaries to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! no! no, no, no! A GIFT FOR BLONDIE!!!!? lucky bitch!
    *I guess I shouldn't expect anything on my birthday..SEPTEMBER 14 :( *

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I'll keep that in mind ;) a cooking set perhaps...

    ReplyDelete