Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Followup: Blondie




I just paid a visit to Blondie at the International Veterinary Hospital.  Her condition is stable now, although she has a fractured rib and her left lung is collapsed.  She is in an oxygen chamber for re-oxygenation.  Her left hind leg seems injured slightly but not fractured.  She has not passed urine since last night which may indicate a bladder injury.  She is not able to walk yet and is on IV fluids to stabilize her body fluids.  The folks at the hospital are doing their best to resuscitate her.  I have even spoken to the hospital's director and he'll be watching over the case personally.  I would like to thank all the hospital staff, my family and friends for being by my side during this tragic event. 

Get well soon Blondie... I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment